Monday, November 17, 2008

Here is some of the hats I made this year, this pic was taken at the "Clunes Alternate Fair" 2008.




My very first "Felted" handbag. I used wool I didn't really care too much about incase it didn't work. Was totally amazed when it came out of the machine...loved it !!! There is green and mauve wool in the strips, it just can't be seen to well in this pic.




My second "Felted" handbag. Its probably a little too thick, but it still works.



The third "Felted" handbag. Knitted this one on the way to "Bright Hotrod Run". I really like this flap over style. Not only is easier to knit , its easier to carry.



This is actually a stuffed up hat !! Felted the hat ages ago, but it was all wrong...too big , too heavy. Had a thought two nights ago that maybe I could play with it and see what I could come up with. Picked up some stitches and away I went. As purple is my fav colour, I don't mind how it came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment