Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This was my first hat. I needed a hat to wear in Tasmania for my honeymoon. I actually used a pattern for this one. It took ages to knit and I don't think I've used these size needles since ..lol Its my camping hat now and I love it.........looks like I've got worms hanging out of my head lol




This little group of bags was made last year. I think I may have made lots and lots of them, gave them away, sold them and these are the ones that are left sitting in my craft room. Made up of all sorts of yarns and beads.




Made last year for my daughter. Had made a similar one for a friend and daughter put her hand up wanting one too. Knitted with 4 strands at once using all scrap yarns. Its very colourful and has beads applied.



Made this made for an “Arts Party” my friend put together. Can’t actually remember what I used to make it with. Its not very practical, hence it stays hanging up.





This little experiment grew to be very LARGE. I love it to bits. Knitted using 3 strands of yarn at once. I found some wicked fluffy and sparkely hot pink yarns that I wanted to use, so “Monster” was born ..lol
learn alot making this bag, thats why its now a backpacker :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you have put me to shame. You have done so much on your blog already. You are so talented. You have a great eye for colour and shape. I look forward to seeing all your new projects on you pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your were my inspiration Chrissy !
    Thanks for your positive comments, I did enjoy putting it together, even though I didn't really know I was doing...
    All credit goes to you xx

    ReplyDelete